Why using video in Real Estate?
- In 2022 Real Estate property listings with video got a 400% increase in inquires compared to listings without video.
- Properties with drone video and photography sell 68% faster than those without.
- 73% of property owners claim they will rather list their property with a Real Estate Agency that uses video to sell property.
- Real Estate agencies that use video on their listings get 157% more organic traffic.
- Use different kind of videos like walk throughs, shops in the neighbourhood, walk-throughs to attract and show the advantages of the property.
- The most used social media platforms to show the properties are:
Certified Drone Pilot
Pretty much anyone can fly a drone these days. Yet, only a few are certified to fly a drone. When you fly a drone on top of a building or around a neighbourhood you must hold a certification.
The certificate is a proof that the pilot knows the law, ensuring the real estate agent that all risks have being taken into consideration.
My video services
- Real estate video production
- Video editing
- Drone video and photography
- Colour correction
- Transport to the property
- Social media vertical/portrait videos
Meet the drone pilot
Hi there, I’m Jorge, your drone pilot and videographer.
I am based outside of Barcelona and I have my own car so I can drive to any location you needed me to.
I started making videos for fun back in 2014 and these days I make a living out of it, especially since the boom of video in Instagram and Tiktok and more recently YouTube Shorts.
I speak fluent English and Spanish as well as conversational German and Italian.
Some of the things I like are hiking, cultures, getting to know people from around the world, travelling, languages, motorcycles, photography and of course making videos.
I’m sure you’ll have plenty of questions and that’s totally fine. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.